File encryption using Folder Crypto Password is a simple three-step process:
- Select the folder or folders to be protected.
- Choose one of ten encryption algorithms.
- Enter your password and press a button.
No one can now access, rename or copy your protected data. If you need to transfer your sensitive data, via a CD, flash drive or other removable storage media, or if you need to e-mail it, then Folder Crypto Password has features to protect your data during the transfer and to self-decrypt it at the destination.
Folder Crypto Password:
- Password protects your folders.
- Encrypts files and folders.
- Prevents folder deletion/renaming.
- Automatically encrypts protected folders.
- Protects folders on external, USB and removable storage media.
- Creates Self-decrypting files.
- Effectively protects data when transferring it between PCs.
- Protects data sent via e-mail.
- Provides comprehensive FAT, FAT32 and NTFS support.