Home > License Agreement
- This Software License Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you, the end-user ("Licensee"), and the Authors of the software ("Authors"). By using our software ("Hide Folder software") or storing it on a computer hard drive (or other type of media), you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
- Hide Folder software IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE Hide Folder software AT YOUR OWN RISK. Hide Folder Software hereby disclaims all warranties and guarantees regarding the use, or the results of use, of Hide Folder software in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. Hide Folder Software will not be responsible for any incidental, consequential, direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption and loss of information resulting from the correct, or otherwise, use of Hide Folder software even if Hide Folder Software has been advised of the possibility of such damage. By installing Hide Folder software you acknowledge that you have read this disclaimer, understood it, and you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You also agree that the disclaimer is a complete and exclusive statement of agreement between the parties and supersedes all proposals or prior agreements, oral or written, and any other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of the disclaimer.
- All copyrights to "Hide Folder software" are exclusively owned by the authors - Hide Folder Software.
- You are welcome to test the trial version of the program for 30 separate days. These days do not have to be continuous calendar dates. This gives you plenty of time to try out the program on your own system. After you have evaluated the trial version, you are required to license this product and discontinue use of the trial version. Only the trial version of Hide Folder software may be distributed freely on online services, bulletin boards, or other electronic media as long as the files are distributed in their entirety and unmodified.
- After purchasing, Hide Folder Software grants you a non-exclusive license to use one copy of the software, on one computer, and make one copy of it for archival purposes. For purposes of this section, "use" means loading the software into RAM, as well as installation on a hard disk or other storage device. You may access the software from a hard disk, or any other method you choose, so long as you otherwise comply with this agreement. You may not install the licensed version of the software onto a network server or in any other way make it available to more than one user at a time unless you have arranged in advance for a multi-user license; make copies of the software other than one backup copy solely for archival purposes; sell, furnish, transmit, or give away the software such that the software is exploited in a commercial way; or sublicense, rent, lease, or otherwise market the software. You may permanently transfer the software to another owner only by providing written notice of such transfer to Hide Folder Software.
- You may not alter Authors' software in any way, including emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, changing or removing any messages or windows, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of the license and may result in severe criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- An upgrade replaces a previous version. It does not provide an additional license. When upgrading you must cease using the previous version, and also ensure that it is not used by anybody else.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by the Authors.
- The terms of this license, as well as the Hide Folder software interface design, documentation, and coding are subject to change in future versions of Hide Folder software without any prior notice.
- Installing and using Hide Folder software signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of the license, you must remove Hide Folder software files from your storage devices and cease to use Authors' products.